A library can be considered as a house of knowledge. It is an important source of knowledge to young minds in schools.
- School has no library to enhance students’ abilities of studying and gathering knowledge
How are we planning to solve ?
- Providing a quality educational books to develop and maintain habits of reading for enriching students’ intellectual, aesthetic, cultural and emotional growth.
- Providing students with the skills necessary to succeed in a constantly changing technological, social and economic environment.
- Digital Education Library offer the basic digital courses for beginners and gives the best support for non-technical persons. It helps you to be expert in using computers.
- We give free practical digital eudcational knowledge to all age group through our Center.
- Free Digital Lab in your city where you can learn about Internet, Computers, Mobiles & Tabs with our experts.
- Open to All villagers
Thank you http://digucation.org/ for sponsoring the all needed equipment, technologies and training to setup Digital Education Library in Mothadaka. Thank you so much for Srinivas Bikkumanla, Bhanu Varla, Chaganti Srinivas for your kind support for adopting this cause making it possible.
How can you help:
- Donate books, educational toys, equipment
- Sign up for volunteering to teach at Digital Education Library
- Help to raise funds to promote Digital Education Library
Volunteer/ Help Us
Underground water levels at Mothadaka have reached below minimum draw down level of 800 feet, which is at very dangerous state.
Taking few steps to save the mountains in Mothadaka and its habitats and large range of plants is essentialVolunteer/ Help Us
Focusing and improving the literacy rate in the village and providing quality education for children who are willing to go to school.Volunteer/ Help Us