There are many benefits of growing our own fruits and vegetables in the village.
- Lack of vegetable markets.
How are we planning to solve ?
- Growing our own fruits and vegetables can offer us the opportunity to reduce the amount of pesticides that you use in your garden and making them healthier.
- Growing your own fruits and vegetables will save your money at the grocery store.
- The fruits and vegetables grown in your garden will promote health because, they are rich in nutrients, especially in anti-oxidants, vitamin C and vitamin A.
How can you help ?
- Join as volunteer and adapt this cause
Underground water levels at Mothadaka have reached below minimum draw down level of 800 feet, which is at very dangerous state.
Taking few steps to save the mountains in Mothadaka and its habitats and large range of plants is essentialVolunteer/ Help Us
A library can be considered as a house of knowledge. It is an important source of knowledge to young minds in schools.Volunteer/ Help Us