Drainage systems are vital to keep villages dry and hygiene.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Problem Statement:
- Poor drainage systems and lack of lids on top of it which causes waste blockage.
How are we planning to solve ?
- Avoid water accumulation in drainage.
- Cleaning and removing waste from all drainage canals.
- Protecting drainage canals by closing them with cement lids, So that we can reduce blockage as well as misquotes.
How can you help ?
- Join as volunteer and adapt this cause
Underground water levels at Mothadaka have reached below minimum draw down level of 800 feet, which is at very dangerous state.
Taking few steps to save the mountains in Mothadaka and its habitats and large range of plants is essentialVolunteer/ Help Us
A library can be considered as a house of knowledge. It is an important source of knowledge to young minds in schools.Volunteer/ Help Us