- Huge water crisis.
- Lack of underground water.
- Existing water bodies are dried up.
How are we planning to solve?
- transport and distribute the water through tanks
MyGreenVillage.org Donated a Water Distribution tank to help water crisis in Mothadaka
- Sponser multiple borewells throughout the village (where there is a high chance of water) and connect them to two main tanks in Monthadaka
- Water harvesting and collection of rainwater is a proper way to solve the water crisis that eventually fills the water bodies and therefore, farmers can have sufficient water for farms.
- Implementing of direct bore well recharge, wherever possible to improve the availability of water for drinking and irrigation needs.
- Revitalizing existing water bodies and providing new artificial lakes or pounds.
How can you help ?
Join as volunteer and adapt this cause
Taking few steps to save the mountains in Mothadaka and its habitats and large range of plants is essentialVolunteer/ Help Us
A library can be considered as a house of knowledge. It is an important source of knowledge to young minds in schools.Volunteer/ Help Us
Focusing and improving the literacy rate in the village and providing quality education for children who are willing to go to school.Volunteer/ Help Us