Animals are also a part of this planet, not only humans. There are more than 7 billion people on Earth. Imagine if every one of us committed to do one thing, no matter how small to protect wildlife every day. Even minor actions can have a major impact when we all work together
- Lot of bird species disappeared in the village.
- Lack of food, water and shutter for animals.
How are we planning to solve ?
- Bringing the lost bird species back.
- Providing water bowls and food grains for birds.
- Avoiding plastic covers and saving cows not to eat them.
- Educating villagers that how important these species are.
How can you help ?
- Join as volunteer and adapt this cause
Underground water levels at Mothadaka have reached below minimum draw down level of 800 feet, which is at very dangerous state.
Taking few steps to save the mountains in Mothadaka and its habitats and large range of plants is essentialVolunteer/ Help Us
A library can be considered as a house of knowledge. It is an important source of knowledge to young minds in schools.Volunteer/ Help Us